It is my pleasure to announce this up and coming trans-formative experiential workshop:
FORGIVENESS IS A DIVINE GIFT
Elul Psycho-Spiritual Workshop
Chaya Sara Brand, LMSW
This experiential workshop is based on Torah principles, implementing guided imagery and writing exercises. Sessions are designed to identify emotional blocks and to learn tools to heal and transform them to experience empowerment and “at-one-ment”.
No personal sharing required. Please bring notebook.
First Session: Self-Forgiveness
• Feeling embarrassed, ashamed, guilty, or depressed?
• Learn to distinguish between neurotic/toxic guilt and healthy guilt.
• Learn to release/heal pain to reconnect to your Essential Divine Self.
Tues. Sept. 13th: 6:30pm-9:30pm OR Wed. Sept. 14th: 9:30am-12:30pm
Second Session: Forgiving Others
• Feeling angry, hurt, victimized?
• Learn 5 meaningful stages of forgiveness.
• Explore the question: “(How) To reconcile or not to reconcile?”
Tues. Sept. 20th: 6:30pm-9:30pm OR Wed. Sept. 21th: 9:30am-12:30pm
Fee: 10% discount for pre-registration or previous participants
NIS 475 for both/260 for 1 OR at door NIS 525 for both/290 for 1(Scholarships are available)
Registration: (02) 563-5878 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaya Sara has a Masters of Social Work from Yeshiva University with over 30 years of experience synthesizing Torah with psychology, facilitating emotional and spiritual development through workshops, and individual therapy.